Friday, August 13, 2010

Shop Megan Fox looks. Browse photos of Megan Fox shoes


Our dear readers know these Christian Louboutin sandals from several previous postings. Shoebunny was one of the first, if not the very first, to present these Louboutins on the feet of Heidi Klum at the Golden Globe Awards.


Since then, Shoebunny has spotted these Louboutins on Katy Perry, Nicolette Sheridan, Debra Messing, Audrina Patridge (and here buying the shoes), and Kellie Pickler.

This style is called “Differa” and is from the Christian Louboutin spring/summer 2009 collection. The sandals feature adjustable buckled straps over vamp, instep, and ankle, leather lining, calf leather,

two platforms, and a 5 1/2″ self covered heel. They are yours for $1,495.00 (they just went on sale, so check out Saks, NM, Bluefly …). Have a look at theis close-up of Megan’s feet in her Louboutins.

“Ohhh, my shoes… it’s not going to sound that amazing but I have upwards of, I would guess, 30 to 50 pairs of dress shoes, but they’re all really amazing. I love Jimmy Choo, and Casadei, and Cavalli…. I’ve got like 15 pairs at my boyfriend’s house, and they’re all over the floor, and they’re all over the floor at my apartment here and my apartment in L.A. They’re all over the place!” Megan Fox

Enjoy these stunning multi-buckle platform sandals on the feet of Megan Fox in the below video:

No comments:

Post a Comment