Thursday, August 12, 2010

top latest handbag 2010 style handbag latest......


Trump, who already has her own line of jewelry out,
Just concluded a meeting with my handbag partners. The bags look amazing! Ladies..you'll love them! The line will be in stores next March," adding that she wants them to "be accessible to everyone.




"There’s a great opportunity to position stylish, yet refined, shoes," Trump said. "What you tend to see are totally unwearable, over-the-top styles, or [looks that are] comfortable to the point of forgoing any appealing aesthetic. I’m going for the middle."


"I like glamorous, classic [styles] and don’t want things that are overly trendy or seasonal," Trump said. "I tend to be drawn to more timeless pieces, but I also want a bit of edge.




I tend to like pointed toes and thinner, stiletto-type heels over heavier, clunkier styles. But I recognize that I’m on my feet a lot at work, and the shoe has to feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment