Sunday, August 22, 2010

ennifer Aniston "doesn't need a man".The 'Switch' actress...jennifer Aniston top movies,


The 'Switch' actress - who was previously married to Brad Pitt and has dated stars including John Mayer and Vince Vaughn - doesn't regret any of her relationships but would rather be independent than have to rely on someone else to make her happy.





She said:
"I'm much better with big decisions than I am about where we go for dinner. I'm really self-sufficient and independent, sometimes to a fault, I would say. But I would rather be that than helpless.


"It was also survival in way, growing up. I never wanted to be the kind of woman who needed a man to fulfil me. They're wonderful. I've had wonderful males in my life, and I've had wonderful relationships in my life."

Although the 41-year-old star is currently single, she knows that when she does meet a new boyfriend, he would have to share her interests.


She said: "My perfect date would involve my new favourite TV show, 'Breaking Bad'. You sit there and order in food. You want that person you have common like-mindedness with."

The former 'Friends' actress also spoke about her relationship with her parents - actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow - who separated when she was just nine years old, admitting she had little contact with her father even when they were still together.
She told USA Today: "My dad was non-existent and I had the traditional situation - my mom did it the unselfish way, in everyone's mind. He was just not there."



A source told the Daily Mirror: "John invited Jen to come out and meet him while he was in Manhattan.
"He told her he really wanted to see her and even paid for a private jet to fly her from LA. They spent hours in his hotel suite at the Four Seasons, ordering room service and drinking wine.


"But Jen's been hurt by him before and isn't prepared to go public with the relationship yet."
Mayer revealed earlier this year that he had "never really gotten over" the end of his romance with Aniston.

No comments:

Post a Comment